Every DejaVoo Z-series terminal comes with a default manager passcode of 1234. If you would like to change that passcode at the terminal level, you can do so by following the directions below:
- From the home screen tap the ☰ icon.
- Tap UTILITY
- Tap SECURITY
- Tap EDIT PASSWORD
- Tap a security question to be set up
This will only prompt the first time the password is changed from the factory default.
- Use the keyboard or the on-screen keyboard to set up the answer to your chosen security question.
- Enter the Current Password (default is 1234)
- Use the keypad to enter a new customized password.
- Press the Green OK key.
It is very important you keep track of your new custom password as no one will have access to it but you.