These instructions will allow to turning off the password prompt to certain functions on a DejaVoo Z11 terminal. If you are looking to change the password on a DejaVoo Z11 please follow this link.
- From the home screen tap the ☰ icon.
- Tap APPLICATIONS
- Tap CREDIT/DEBIT/EBT
- Tap SETUP
If prompted enter manager password
- Tap SECURITY
- There are two security option categories to choose from. Refer to the itemized list below for tasks for which you can turn off the manager password.
- Transaction Type – here you can turn off password prompts for individual types of transactions (example: require password only for refunds) or for all transactions.
- Menu Security – here you can turn off the password prompt on different terminal menus.
Suggestion: keep password on for host utility, and setup to avoid accidental interruptions in service
- Select the item for which you want to turn off or on manager password by tapping it on the screen.
- Tap PASSWORD ON to require a password to access that item, or
Tap PASSWORD OFF to not require password to access that item
- Password OFF on Reprint Receipt, Tip, Batch, and Reports
- Password OFF on Sale
- Password ON all other menus and selections