Follow the steps below to connect your terminal to your WiFi network:
- From the home screen tap the ☰ icon.
- Tap the word UTILITY
- If prompted enter the manager password
- Tap COMMUNICATIONS
- Tap LOCAL PARMS
- Tap WiFi
- Tap SCAN NETWORK
- Find your network name on the list of available networks and tap your network name to select it.
- Tap CONFIGURE
- Tap SET PASSWORD
- Use the on-screen keyboard to input the password.
- Press the Green OK button when completed.
- Press the Yellow Backspace key
- Tap CONNECT
- Tap YES to confirm connection to your network.
The terminal will connect to your WiFi network and return to the home screen. The WiFi icon will be lit up indicating WiFi is connected.